Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Recipes (Sandra…

Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Recipes (Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade)

by Sandra Lee

Honestly, a lot of the recipes sound really yummy. But it's not the kind of food I can afford money- or diet-wise.

Usually I go through a cookbook and find at least half a dozen recipes worth marking, and maybe one or two that actually become favorites. However, I went through this whole book and didn't find even one recipe to dog ear.

If a recipe doesn't contain excessive sodium from a combination of canned soups and dry mixes, it calls for heavy cream, or butter, or expensive, unusual ingredients I'd never have another use for. If I wanted a heart attack on a plate and to spend this much on food, I'd just as soon order a cheese steak and be done with it. ( )
  EricaSJ | Nov 17, 2008 |

Incredible meals and extra easy dishes that taste like they're made from scratch

120 recipes including chili, hearty soups and stews, one-pot meals, five-ingredient dishes, and slow-cooked dessertsTips and hints on how to reinvent slow cooker leftovers and cut fat and calories from comfort food favoritesDeliciously simple recipes and suggestions for entertaining groups while taking it easy on the cook

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:33 -0400)

Contains more than 120 recipes for pastas, risottos, five-ingredient favorites, one-pot dishes, meat and poultry main courses, soups, stews, and desserts, along with a selection of potluck and single-dish casseroles that can be prepared in the oven.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,499,117 books! | Top bar: Always visible