Face to face by Kenneth Boa

Face to face (edition 1997)

by Kenneth Boa

Face to Face books guide you into richer, more effective devotional times. Dr. Kenneth Boa's personalized adaptations of Scripture turn Bible passages into prayers that bring you face to face and heart to heart with God. In Face to Face: Praying the Scriptures for Intimate Worship, select Scripture verses become personal prayers of intimacy and adoration that allow you to express your heart more fully to God.… (more)
Member:jeffReads
Title:Face to face
Authors:Kenneth Boa
Info:Grand Rapids, Mich. : Zondervan Pub. House, c1997.
Rating:*****

Face to Face, Volume 1: Praying the Scriptures for Intimate Worship by Kenneth D. Boa

My favorite prayer book! I have used it pretty consistently since 2000, and I never tire of it. It is in a three month cycle of daily Scriptural prayer. I LOVE the daily "Morning Affirmations" and I say that as I stretch out my body every day and "present my body as a living and holy sacrifice" (Romans 12:1-2 - and the first morning affirmation).

What is so cool is that it is now in a KINDLE book. I can now take it with me on my phone everywhere I go! Before, the Kindle edition was not really this book but similar to it called the Handbook of Prayer, but it was not the same. This one seems much better organized and only 1.99! ( )
  Carolfoasia | Jul 30, 2017 |

Zondervan

An edition of this book was published by Zondervan.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,765,601 books! | Top bar: Always visible