Just Me and My Little Brother by Mercer…

Just Me and My Little Brother

by Mercer Mayer

This book is about a boy who takes his sister to the park. They do all kinds of fun things at the park and their mom happily gives permission for them to do the same the next day.

Ages: 3-6

Source: Personal Collection
  shawnlaclair | Nov 11, 2013 |
This review is for the children's book Just Me and My Little Brother by Mercer Mayer.

This book is really short. In my opinion, this book is great for a child learning to read and the illustrations are great.

How many siblings really get along THAT well? Not any that I know of, but that's okay because it's still a good learning tool.

Despite the unrealistic idea of an older sibling wanting that much to do with his little brother, I highly recommend this book. ( )
  cuddlesandhoney | Oct 7, 2013 |
Cute imagination by a loving, older brother! ( )
  kmeling | Jul 26, 2011 |

In this typically funny, sweet Little Critter picture book, our young hero thinks of all the wonderful things he is going to be able to do with his little brother. They will go out together on Halloween, fight bullies successfully, ride bikes, and more. But it becomes clear on the last page that the joys of having a brother will have to wait. First, Little Critter's baby brother must learn to walk!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:24:59 -0400)

Little Critter imagines all the things he and his little brother will be able to do.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,775,609 books! | Top bar: Always visible