Don't Forget Your Etiquette!: The…

Don't Forget Your Etiquette!: The Essential Guide to Misbehavior

by David T. Greenberg

519229,653 (4.33)None

Age Appropriateness (Primary, Intermediate, Middle School): Primary
Review/Critique: This book is a fun collection of poems that describe awful behavior. The intent of the book is to show students how silly they are when they do not act according to social standards. I really enjoyed this book because the illustrations were very creative and the poems were lighthearted. This book would be considered informational because it gives you information on how to act and behave in certain settings.
Comments on Use: I would use this book in my class only if I had extra time or for a fun day. I think this would be a great book to share and have students act out during the start of the school when you talking about classroom conduct.
Medium: Illustrations created digitally ( )
  khadijab | Mar 11, 2017 |
A silly collection of poems on how to have proper etiquette. Miss information gives advice on how to eat, shake hands, and much more. The poems make fun of the proper ways to behave. GENRE: poetry. USES: creativity, rhyming, talk about etiquette. MEDIA: ink and watercolor. CRITIQUE: Very funny poems that will definitely make kids laugh. It goes over behaviors that their parents, probably tell them not to do. Very relatable to children.
  Adrinnon | Apr 12, 2016 |
Really cute poems talking about how a child can misbehave. It shows it in a funny way so children know that it is not a good thing to do. ( )
  tzarate | May 6, 2014 |
I wasn't really a fan of this book. I'm not really into books that make children interested in misbehaving. I feel like children are a lot smarter than that kind of humor. It was entertaining, but not my favorite.
  kristine.rouska | Jan 14, 2012 |
Really cute poems that make you laugh out loud with great illustrations that accompany the poems perfectly.
  Amy.Lee | Sep 30, 2011 |
To Debby, whose faith in the improvability of my etiquette has never faltered despite all evidence to the contrary. Love, Duvy

For Will and his parents, Wendy and Dennis. --N.B.W.
Most adults were never kids/ (It's scientifically true),/ So they cannot apprectiate/ A child's point of view.

A collection of humorous poems about the proper way to eat soup, visit a museum, and shake hands with the principal.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,404,843 books! | Top bar: Always visible