The Law of One, Book I: The Ra Material by…

The Law of One, Book I: The Ra Material

by Don Elkins, RA

This is the first of a series of books channelled through Carla L. Rueckert from Ra, a "sixth density 'social memory complex', a collective consciousness belonging to the "Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator", and not to be confused with Ra, our Sun. These are a group of "positive" ETs, as opposed to the "negative" Orion Group.

The book presents several bits of interesting information here and there - though in my opinion there are not many coherent longer passages of interest.

The book is absolutely marred by Ra's extremely difficult use of language. He uses words in unusual ways, that is,gives words a specific, not defined meaning that is not the usual meaning or ordinary use of the word. This greatly affects readability and comprehension. It would have helped tremendously to have had a list of these words and terms at the end of the book, where these alternative usages were adequately explained.

One example of these words is "harvesting" or "harvest", apparently used in connection with the "graduation" of beings from one "density" to a higher one. for example third density to fourth density. This matter of densities is not defined either, but I understand that animals, not being "aware" beings, belong to the second density while human beings, aware of themselves, belong to the third density.

Another word used in a peculiar manner is the word "distortion". This is generally a negative word, but Ra uses the word as though it were positive, or at least neutral.

As far as I have understood, the essence of the Law of One is "all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony but only identity. All is one, and that one is Love/Light, Light/Love, the Infinite Creator". Healing occurs when one realizes the Law of One, that "all is complete and whole and perfect".

As stated above, we are presented, piecemeal, with various useful bits of information, including, for example about the three types of Bigfoot dwelling on our planet and about the fact that the Earth is largely populated by beings incarnated here from Mars, apparently 75,000 years ago - these were "adjusted by genetic changing", the reason for the transfer being that these beings rendered their own planet "inhospitable" by their "bellicose" actions.

Distinction is made between those who are self-serving and those who serve others, but both can be "harvested" (ascend to a higher density). I don't quite understand how this can occur, but it is stated that harvestability can be obtained if there is 5% service to others and 95% service to self. This whole matter is not well explained, in my opinion.

The book contains much more information, some quite interesting, than I have indicated, but as a whole I have found the language to be so difficult that I would not directly recommend the book, despite its perhaps valuable content, and will probably not myself be reading the further volumes in the series. There are so many other books on these matters out there, that I will prioritize checking these out instead. ( )
  IonaS | Dec 31, 2010 |

Don Elkinsprimary authorall editionscalculated
RAmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 089865260X, Paperback)

Who are the ancient astronauts? Why did they first come to Earth? Why are they returning now? What part did they play in building the great monuments of antiquity? What part did they play in the formation of present and earlier civilizations? With what other beings do we share our universe? And where does the Earth fit into the cosmic scheme of things? Almost twenty years of experimental work with telepathy led to the "breakthrough" contact recorded in this book. The Ra Material is an account not only of the events leading up to this contact, but of over 200 pages of verbatim transcripts of each and every conversation!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:26 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,085,732 books! | Top bar: Always visible