Prayer by Ole Hallesby

Prayer (1931)

by Ole Hallesby

Series: Study in Fellowship (13)

Paperback
  pastorroy | Jul 5, 2013 |
NO OF PAGES: 410 SUB CAT I: Historic Fiction SUB CAT II: Holocaust SUB CAT III: DESCRIPTION: Predating the events of The Zion Chronicles Series, Vienna Prelude opens in pre-World War II Austria. Elisa Lindheim, a violinist with the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, is of Jewish heritage but has adopted an Aryan stage name.NOTES: SUBTITLE: Book 1 of the Zion Covenant
  BeitHallel | Feb 18, 2011 |

Ole Hallesbyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Carlsen, C.J.Translatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I doubt that I know of a passage in the whole Bible which throws greater light upon prayer than this one does. It is, it seems to me, the key which opens the door into the holy and blessed realm of prayer.
Behold I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. - Revelation 3:20.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 080662700X, Paperback)

Is your personal prayer life giving you problems? Read this book. It will clear your mind about your need for prayer and strengthen your will to do it. Beyond all that, it will simply flood your soul with goodness and love of God!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:28 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,423,875 books! | Top bar: Always visible