The Book of Bad Ideas by Laura Huliska-Beith

The Book of Bad Ideas

by Laura Huliska-Beith

Cute... full of lots of not to dos for my boys. Some were so foreign they wouldn't have thought of them in the first place and some I had to completely explain (like Bad Idea #11)! ( )
  lissabeth21 | Oct 3, 2017 |
The illustrations make this book! The words are great and so is the concept, but the illustrations make it a million times better. The book tells about different things this particular child has done that turn out to be bad ideas, and he has made a list of what he thought would be fun and turned out to be bad ideas. ( )
  jlaurendine | Apr 4, 2015 |
The illustrations in The Book of Bad Ideas does well to bring the list of bad ideas to life. This book could be tied into a class lesson by allowing kids to remember when they thought of a great idea that turned out bad. ( )
  jwesley | Feb 22, 2015 |
This is a cute book for children to read. I liked the pictures, and the colors used were great. I would not recommend this book for a classroom. It did not really have a purpose. The book listed a few bad ideas. Some of the ideas were not even possible to do. The book might help some students connect with their imagination. ( )
  malindahodgson | Sep 6, 2013 |
Oh if only I had this book fifteen years ago, I would have less bumps and bruises and funny stories of things I shouldn't have done. This was a very funny little book with some corky but flashy illustrations that list a whole bunch of different "Bad Ideas" that each kid should follow in order to maintain a balance in this world. The ideas were in no particular order and had ones from where not to put your gum when your half way done with before lunch, to why you shouldn't bring your dog to your friends laser tag themed birthday party. It was a very silly book but a good read and one that I believe students would really enjoy. ( )
  christian.mehalic | Feb 20, 2013 |

Have you ever done something and then thought "Uh-oh, that was a bad idea?"

How about the time you asked your best friend to give you a haircut?

Or, when you went roller-skating with your dog (who was just kicked out of obedience school)?

Talented newcomer Laura Huliska-Beith has put all her ideas into one book: The Book of Bad Ideas -- a collection of laugh-out-loud scenes guaranteed to have readers eagerly recounting their own bad ideas.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:50 -0400)

A collection of really bad ideas with humorous illustrations.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,595,435 books! | Top bar: Always visible