Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer…

Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer (Book #1) (Vampire Wonderland… (edition 2013)

by Lewis Carroll, J.J. Maddox

412,319,440 (3)None
Member:Kythe42
Title:Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer (Book #1) (Vampire Wonderland Series)
Authors:Lewis Carroll
Other authors:J.J. Maddox
Info:Rock Steady Books (2013), Kindle Edition, 87 pages
Collections:Your library, Read, Own
Rating:***
Tags:Adventure, Fantasy, Fiction, J. J. Maddox, Lewis Carroll, Magic, Paranormal, Vampires

Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer by J. J. Maddox

As indicated by the title, Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer by J. J. Maddox and Lewis Carroll is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland set in a world in which vampires are real. Alice's profession is vampire slaying, and she ventures to Wonderland in order to destroy the Blood Queen hoping to put an end to the vampire war once and for all. This short story was an ok read, but I don't think I'd have any interest in reading it again, and I'm not entirely sure I'd recommend it. For those that are curious, it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to read it though. For the most part, the story seemed to stick fairly close to events from the original tale with details changed here and there up until the end. When reading this story, I got the feeling like I was reading fanfiction, which I suppose it essentially is, but it also had more of an amateurish feel to it. There were also a few errors here and there in the text, which would be much easier to overlook if this was a free piece of fanfiction posted online rather than a published work. I really don't think that this short story is worth the price it is being sold for on Amazon.com, so if you really want to read it, I'd suggest waiting for when it goes on sale for free like I did. This short story is also labeled as being the first in the Vampire Wonderland series. I have no plans to read any additional stories in this series unless I can pick them up for free like I did with the first one. ( )
  Kythe42 | Mar 8, 2015 |

J. J. Maddoxprimary authorall editionscalculated
Maddox, J.J.main authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,845,834 books! | Top bar: Always visible