So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 6 by Go Ikeyamada

So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 6

by Go Ikeyamada

621,268,033 (4.5)None

When a story gets stale, what do you do? INTRODUCE A NEW CHARACTER! Our new character knows about Aoi's past and he seems to have some sort of beef with Aoi. Ooh the drama continues and I hope that it only gets better~

Meanwhile Mitsuru has his hands full battling (dating) with Tokugawa, and from the looks of it, he's falling for her~ I still want him to be with Shino but at least they're realistic with the fact that first love doesn't always work out.

This series has 15 volumes. ( )
  Rhydion | Oct 31, 2017 |
Quite a lot going on in this volume with melodrama plots for both arcs: Azusa has a violent stalker, and rabbit-boy (I can't remember his name) causes a lot of trouble for Mego. I've never been able to take the blackmail-date trope seriously and Mego is frankly preposterously slack about her disguise, but let's be fair, it's not an especially serious series. As in the last volume, I'm finding the Mitsu/Azusa arc more interesting because the stalker plot doesn't interfere with the personal stuff in the same way that Mego's threads are intertwined.

I'm vaguely expecting mistrust to erupt between Mego and Aoi in the next volume, in which case much eye-rolling will occur. We'll see.

Still enjoyed it though. ( )
  Shimmin | Jun 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,757,937 books! | Top bar: Always visible