Partner-Protector by Julie Miller

Partner-Protector

by Julie Miller

401285,656 (4)1

4.75

This was a good start to a series. It was different than I thought it would be. Even though I had a pretty good idea of who the person to blame was from the beginning, it gave a great introduction to many people that could be blamed. Most importantly I enjoyed seeing the romance grow between T and Kelsey. Seeing how love conquers all of our preconceived thoughts or feelings about a person when we take the time to get to know them. ( )
  phtochic | Aug 15, 2016 |
For Denise O'Sullivan>

I've worked with many people at Harlequin over the years, but you've always been there—on the front line or in the background, watching over me like a guardian angel.

We share a love for Intrigue and dark, tortured heroes. You answer my rambling e-mails kindly and precisely. You don't see anything wrong with my penchant for blowing up things and stabbing people . And you taught me the valuable lesson that it's all about the reader.

Thank you.
Prologue: "I beg you. Please. Don't."

Detective T. Merle Banning vowed to conduct the Holiday Hookers homicide investigation based on cold, hard evidence, not psychobabble from the department's "crackpot" consultant. So, despite their smoldering attraction, he scoffed at Kelsey Ryan's unsettling visions of one of the murders. But even he couldn't discount the truth when Kelsey provided a break in the case that had stymied the Fourth Precinct for years.

As their pursuit of the twisted killer led them down the seedy back alleyways of Kansas City, the flamboyant beauty bewitched T's battle-scarred heart... and propelled him to breach her isolated world. Could these partners in passion unravel the killer's web of darkness before it ensnared them both?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,360,547 books! | Top bar: Always visible