Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich

Curious Minds

by Janet Evanovich, Phoef Sutton (Author)

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was a new series. I really enjoyed the fun in the the characters. I look forward to seeing more of these mysteries with these guys in them. It took me a while to get used to the story line. The story l was new and different.
It was a great new book for me! ( )
  hope3957 | Mar 1, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I won Curious Minds from Library Thing Early Reviewer Giveaway and excited to read it, but UGH....it is the same voice as all her other female character in a different body, location and job. And the worst part was I listened to it on audiobook, even though Lorelei King is an extremely talented narrator it was the same voices and inflections as all the other Evanovich's characters. I have no desire to finish this book, but since I am almost finished I will, but I do not think I will be reading the rest of the series. ( )
  Rhea1023 | Jan 13, 2017 |
DNF - Read 115/ 323 pages and am bored to death. Won't be finishing this one. ( )
  ElizaJane | Jan 12, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I won an ARC from Library Thing Early Reviewer Giveaway. This was a fast paced read with some entertaining bits of humor. I didn't love it as much as the Stephanie Plum series, but it was a nice light read that never got boring. I'd continue reading the series if any more come out. I've read it mentioned that it comes off like an adventure of Penny and Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, and I do have to agree with that assessment, but that wasn't a bad thing in my opinion. ( )
  Barb_H | Jan 11, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Received via LT Early Reviewers.

This was a fun, fast romp, with a pleasantly eccentric leads and lots of far-fetched adventure. Not as gritty or explosive as Stephanie Plum, and a bit formulaic, but enjoyable. I'd definitely read a sequel. Solid, bubblegum, escapist beach read. ( )
  SunnySD | Jan 10, 2017 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
Sutton, PhoefAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Janet Evanovich, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Stephanie Plum series, teams up with Emmy-winning writer Phoef Sutton for a brand-new series of thrillers featuring charmingly eccentric Emerson Knight and professional go-getter Riley Moon.

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 05 Apr 2016 13:11:15 -0400)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich is available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

135 wanted2 pay3 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,277,390 books! | Top bar: Always visible