The Happy Mutant Handbook by Carla Sinclair

The Happy Mutant Handbook

by Carla Sinclair

133None90,711 (4.14)None

This is one of those rare gems that you find that is a life changing experience. Yes, it's okay to be smart, weird, funny, AND want to make the world a better, weirder place! ( )
  mrjava | Oct 9, 2008 |
(5 stars) I got this book back when it first came out in the 90's and have been enjoying it ever since. I haven't pulled it out in awhile, but it brings me fond memories just thinking about it. Some of the computer hacking...no I didn't really say hacking did I? hehe. Some of the computer tricks may not work these days, as most companies have tightened up security. They were fun while they lasted. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a bit of devilish fun! Even if you don't actually do any of the stuff in the book, it is still fun to read. :) ( )
1 vote kristinbell | Dec 31, 2007 |
This book was absolutely essential to my existance when I was in highschool... Since then I've picked it up again at random intervals and been surprised at how many of the artists, writers, and musicians discussed within have made their way into my consciousness seemingly independently of my reading about them in this book... or have they? ( )
  Crowyhead | Mar 8, 2006 |
I only got this forced compendium of fey weirdness for its entry on "Codex Seraphinianus" by Luigi Serafini. Listen to some Frank Zappa instead.
  kencf0618 | Sep 26, 2005 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,468,476 books! | Top bar: Always visible