The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Living…

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Living (The Complete Idiot's Guide)

by Beverly Lynn Bennett

The Complete Idiot's Guide to
Vegan Living
Second Edition
by Beverly Lynn Bennett and Ray Sammartano

This precious 364 page how-to on vegan living had so much amazing and varied info in one place it was a true pleasure to review it. I learned so much about the lifestyle and I could feel a calm peaceful energy all over me. My new buddy also taught me about simple and balanced meals and even taught me how to deal with those that have misconceptions about the vegan lifestyle. There was good info on supplements, how to keep your kitchen stocked inexpensively and even 110 healthy yummy recipes. I would recommend this happy and robust guide to anyone wanting a much healthier 2013. Thanks you two, many will benefit from this book.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Jan 26, 2013 |
Very informative book for new vegans or those interested in the vegan lifestyle ( )
  bamalibrarylady | Jan 14, 2010 |
A 5 star rating does not do this book justice. Let's just put it this way. If you are thinking about becoming a vegan, read this book. I really hope that this book becomes a classic like Diet for a Small Planet.
  seki | Dec 16, 2006 |

This book offers a vegan food pyramid, fifty vegan recipes, tips on finding animal-free products and hints for reading ingredient lists and other labels to find "hidden" animal ingredients or byproducts.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,069,161 books! | Top bar: Always visible