A Groom Worth Waiting by Crystal Stovall

A Groom Worth Waiting

by Crystal Stovall

This book is set in a part of Kentucky that I have visited and it was nice to remember some of the places there which is one of the reasons I gave it 4 stars.

Heartbreak and betrayal are difficult things to heal from. I can relate to the female main character's issues with that--often something will bring back thoughts of a betrayal even after I think I've dealt with it.

I do wish the two main characters had been a little more communicative with each other about their changing feelings. It seemed like each was fighting themselves and trying to convince themself that the other person wasn't the right person for them. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jan 17, 2016 |

When Matt Wynn stumbles upon an armed robbery, he saves his own life and that of Amy Jenkins. Now she'll do anything to repay him. She believes the Lord has a plan for her, but the last place this jilted bride wants to go is a wedding.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible