Six Weeks to Toxic by Louisa McCormack

Six Weeks to Toxic

by Louisa McCormack

Alright but the sex scenes didn't need to be so graphic. They read like some one was trying to write for Playgirl. I hope she writes more but stay away from sex scenes just for the sake of having sex scenes. ( )
  KarenAJeff | Nov 28, 2009 |
Sex in the City, in Toronto. I did not like this book. I just re-read it, and don't know why I kept it after the first reading. There are two characters in the book, plus a dog, that I don't just hate. The main character and her best friend are pretentious and irritating and just ugh.

I don't find talking about bj's and orgasms and such as particularly daring -- so books that are full of self-righteous references to such just bug me. People who are so self-righteously self-aware and so much better than everyone because they wear the right shoes bug me more.

This book just bugs me. I can't believe I read it twice. I will be getting rid of my copy very soon. ( )
  randomarbitrary | Apr 30, 2009 |
Maxine Bishop and I had been best friends for sixteen years as of December 31, 1999.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,238,711 books! | Top bar: Always visible