Naruto, Vol. 3: Dreams by Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto, Vol. 3: Dreams

by Masashi Kishimoto

Series: Naruto (3)

This volume isn't bad. It has the beginning of a big battle and training. And we see a different side of Naurto. Things are looking up. It's still got some silly parts, but I think that's alwasy going to be the case. Bleach is still my favorite, but I think I'll stick with this one, even if it's just to see how it goes. ( )
  Kassilem | Aug 23, 2011 |
This is a transitional issue in the series; the point at which it steps up a gear. The illustration is tighter, central themes are becoming apparent, relationships become more complex, and for the first time I became significantly engaged with the characters. At the end of this volume I was impelled to read on. ( )
  TheoClarke | Apr 16, 2008 |
Auf den Baum klettern?!!

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 408872898X, Comic)

Game description from the author / publisher People would have been defeated by demons Sharingan Kakashi, not kill was alive again! Anxiety abysmally us Naruto came to the country to escort the bridle wave hit. That is not if but Vivi Tsu. Under the teacher Kakashi, Naruto we started the training Takeshi!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:47:00 -0400)

As the bridge nears completion Naruto, Sasuka, and Sakura train heavily while they await Zabuka's next attack on Tazuna's family.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,441,225 books! | Top bar: Always visible