The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash by Trinka…

The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash (edition 1992)

by Trinka Hakes Noble, Steven Kellogg (Illustrator)

Series: Jimmy's Boa

Member:AlyshaKnandel
Title:The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash
Authors:Trinka Hakes Noble
Other authors:Steven Kellogg (Illustrator)
Info:Puffin (1992), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 32 pages
Tags:Fanatsy

The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash by Trinka Hakes Noble

2.2 (12) animals (70) boa (8) boa constrictor (24) cause and effect (57) children (17) children's (44) children's book (13) children's fiction (10) children's literature (12) fantasy (20) farm (121) farm animals (28) fiction (82) field trip (79) funny (18) humor (58) juvenile (9) K (24) laundry (10) Level K (18) pets (54) picture (11) picture book (112) pigs (17) Reading Rainbow (10) reptiles (31) school (42) snakes (116) Steven Kellogg (14)

This book is about a girl telling her mother about her class field trip to the farm. I would use this book because it is humorous and short and can be related to the children easily. I would use this book for kids ages k-3.
  kaylakegan | Nov 12, 2013 |
This book is about a girl is telling the details to her mom about a school trip to the farm and the trip is not good because a boa eats the wash. There are many animals in this book and the students can know more about farm.
Age:4-8
  ying-sun | Oct 28, 2013 |
A funny but outrageous story! A school field that spirals into going terribly wrong. For a second I thought this had to be by the same author as [b:It Wasn't My Fault|883058|It Wasn't My Fault|Helen Lester|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1179171814s/883058.jpg|868335] but no, they have nothing in common except for the kid ending up with an egg on his head ... ( )
  Fjola | Oct 17, 2013 |
This book was one of my childhood favorites. It taught me about many animals and made me laugh. The pictures in it are hilarious, especially the one where the girl gets hit in the face with an egg.
  HillBrandon | Oct 3, 2013 |
This book is about a field trip to the farm gone bad when the boa eats the wash. I like this book because everything that could go wrong on a field trip goes wrong in this book. I would use this in my classroom before going on a field trip with grades K- 3.
  Ashley_Pabst | Sep 12, 2013 |

Noble, Trinka Hakesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Kellogg, StevenIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Jimmy's boa constrictor wreaks havoc on the class trip to a farm.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,479,532 books! | Top bar: Always visible