dismiss

Myron Mixon's BBQ Rules: The Old-School Guide to Smoking Meat

by Myron Mixon

171942,249 (5)None
Mixon goes back to the basics of backyard pit barbecuing, offering readers essential old-school barbecue techniques and classic recipes.

Myron Mixon's BBQ Rules really and truly rocks! It has so many great BBQ tips and the recipes are mouth-watering tasty and made for bbq pit smoking, traditional gas or charcoal grilling. I have to admit I started to get ravenous just reading the recipes. :)

This book is down home BBQ at it's best! I was pretty intrigued with the history of BBQ pit smoking and my husband would be over the moon to create his own BBQ pit. Till then, he plans on incorporating some of Mr. Myron's techniques and advise for our back yard gas grilling. We both are definitely looking forward to trying some of the recipes out!

Thank you to Abrams ~ Stewart, Tabori and Chang publishing and Netgalley for the gift of this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  mrsrenee | Apr 27, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 149,277,637 books! | Top bar: Always visible