Crusade by Robyn Young

English (8)  Dutch (1)  French (1)  All (10)
Bill bought this for me online . Arrived 08-07-2017
  trexm5qp7 | Aug 8, 2017 |
Interesting tale of a Knight Templar, one of the Brethren. ( )
  jerry-book | Jan 26, 2016 |
""
  rouzejp | Sep 2, 2015 |
Adventures in Acre and the surrounding areas in the 13th century when the power of the European crusade settlements is crumbling; easily readable, probably not that memorable, but I will seek out the final book in this trilogy. ( )
  mari_reads | Mar 3, 2012 |
Will Campbell is a Templar Knight trying to keep a balance between his life as a templar and the love of his life. He's also a man sworn to promote peace in a war-torn world.

To be brutally honest I found myself occasionally wondering why I was bothering and why the characters were bothering. Several of them blurred together in my mind and I really couldn't care less occasionally if they lived or died. I have no real urge to read book 3. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Feb 3, 2010 |

The second volume in the internationally bestselling Brethren trilogy, Crusade is gripping historical fiction that “grows more relevant by the day” (Raymond Khoury, bestselling author of The Last Templar) An international bestseller, Crusade is a fast-paced medieval adventure portraying the rising tide of political pressures that led East and West to war in the 13th century. After years of bloodshed, peace finally reigns in the Middle East, in part due to the efforts of Will Campbell and a mysterious group known as the Brethren. However, a cabal of ruthless Western merchants aims to reignite war in the Holy Land, while Prince Edward—once a trusted member of the Brethren—has made a promise to the pope: he will take the Cross to Jerusalem and lead a new crusade. To survive the escalating conflict and protect his family, Will must harness all his knowledge and courage.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:53 -0400)

Will Campbell is a Templar Knight, trained for war, but as a member of the mysterious group known as the Brethren, he is also a man of peace. As war looms, he is torn between his oath as a Templar, his secret role in the Brethren and his duty to Elwen, the woman he loves but is forbidden to marry.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,916,090 books! | Top bar: Always visible