The Rough Guide to Nepal by David Reed

The Rough Guide to Nepal

by David Reed

As a loyal fan of the Rough Guide series I was rather disappointed with this Nepal edition. I don't remember my exact critic but when I was travelling for 6 months through India and Nepal in 1997, I realised immediately it wasn't so thoroughly and well written as my India edition.
But let's face it: a more recent edition might be way better and it brought me where I wanted (and back) and I am still a loyal 'Rougher' ( )
  brechtNmush | Jan 27, 2008 |
Alternate title: The real guide, Nepal
also: Nepal

"The Rough Guide to Nepal is the ultimate travel guide with clear maps and detailed coverage of all the best attractions Nepal has to offer. Discover the vibrant regions of Nepal from the easternmost tea hills of Ilam to the wildlife-rich jungle of the far west, and from the high Himalayas to the Kathmandu Valley. Fully updated and reshaped after the country's recent change in government, The Rough Guide to Nepal contains in-depth accounts of all Nepal's highlights from Hindu temples and Buddhist stupas to wildlife reserves and spectacular mountain viewpoints in Nepal."--Publisher description.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,875,772 books! | Top bar: Always visible