Silent Witness by Rebecca Forster

Silent Witness

by Rebecca Forster

This is the 3rd in the Witness series and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a tense and fast paced legal thriller. Heartbreaking victims and horrible villains. Well done. ( )
  Perrywilson | May 24, 2014 |
Rebecca Forster proves she’s a master of suspense in her tale of chilling excitement. With emotions key to her creations, Forster raised my ire, quickened my heart, and made me tear up, all within pages of each other.

Excellent Book, A very fast read and a great story. I couldn't put it down and I didn't want it to end. Highly Recommended.

MaryAnn12 | Apr 4, 2013 |

Rebecca Forster work is truly amazing. I admire her skills - an author was definitely her calling. Forster is hands down the best author to me. I can read her books, and she never loses her touch. As with other authors, the one book you read's great, then as you read others by the same author, the suspense is down, you don't even want to finish reading it. I love Rebecca Forster novels. ( )
  MaryAnn12 | Apr 1, 2013 |
An enjoyable read. The main characters are well portrayed and the plot believable, with the minor exception of some of the actions of Roger McEntyre, which didn't always strike me as consistent. ( )
  AJBraithwaite | Feb 27, 2011 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451214242, Mass Market Paperback)

The inimitable defense attorney Josie Baylor-Bates returns to defend the man she loves from the charge of murdering his own disabled stepson. Walking the fine line between lover and lawyer, trust and truth, Josie will have to race against time to prove someone is framing her client-until she finds out that the last, silent witness is the most dangerous of all.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:59 -0400)

Josie is pulled back into the world of high-stakes law when her ex-lover is accused of murdering his disabled step-son.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,089,129 books! | Top bar: Always visible