Having a Mary Spirit: Allowing God to Change…

Having a Mary Spirit: Allowing God to Change Us from the Inside Out

by Joanna Weaver

I guess this is a good book if you're into spiritual growth, but I'd rather read shorter articles. ( )
  catmommie | Jun 11, 2011 |
Six years after her first book "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World: Finding Intimacy with God in the Business of Life", Joanna Weaver wrote this meaningful book which focuses on allowing God to change us for our own good and for his purposes. I have to say, it was well worth the wait.

I read this book as part of women's Bible study. We read and studied other Christian books, but none of the others impacted me the way this book did. This book changed me in so many ways.

As I read this book Joanna Weaver felt like an old. She is humerous and honest. She is incrediby candid regarding her failures and short comings. She faces the same challenges many of us face. She also isn't afraid to tell you the way it is as she see it.

I do think Weaver accomplished her goals. As a result of reading this book, I want to walk closed with God, and I want to live better for him.

I would definately recommend this book to any Christian woman. You may even find yourself rereading it over and over as I do.
I promise you will not be disappointed. ( )
  lshare | Nov 2, 2007 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,978,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible