Submission by Chris Owen

The first three books are absolutely beautiful, the last two book are enjoyable, even if not as much page turners as the first 3. The writing is very good and the main characters are just amazing. I loved the development of the relationship between Tobias and Noah . They were the cool couple next door you want to invite for a glass of wine and listen to them share stories about their kinky relationship. I also liked the side characters. Up until book 4 when I started to really really hate him, Phan was a favorite of mine. His past, his struggles, his pain. I also had a bit of a crush on Bradford the club owner. I wished for Luca to be more developed as a side character because he seemed really interesting.
So from book 1 to 3 I give 5 stars all around.
For book 4 and 5.... *sighs*... only 3.8 stars
If you are a fan of male X male love and BDSM this is the best series ever written (that I know of so far). ( )
  XiaXiaLake | Jan 16, 2019 |
This was an ok read for me. I wasn't feeling any chemistry between Noah and Tobias in this one, and even though Noah liked Phan when they met for dinner and talked, I don't trust him at all. He can give the I love him, but I'm not IN love with him line all he wants, I still think he's trying to get back together with Tobias, and I think he's being friendly with Noah to further his agenda! ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
Just not for me. Love the author, but this wasn't my cup of tea. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
Just not for me. Love the author, but this wasn't my cup of tea. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |

Owen, Chrisprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Payne, Jodimain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,833,040 books! | Top bar: Always visible