Submission by Chris Owen

This was an ok read for me. I wasn't feeling any chemistry between Noah and Tobias in this one, and even though Noah liked Phan when they met for dinner and talked, I don't trust him at all. He can give the I love him, but I'm not IN love with him line all he wants, I still think he's trying to get back together with Tobias, and I think he's being friendly with Noah to further his agenda! ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
Just not for me. Love the author, but this wasn't my cup of tea. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
Just not for me. Love the author, but this wasn't my cup of tea. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
OK, so as much as I like this story and the fact that Tobias and Noah actually talk about things before making decisions or discuss how something could have gone better in a scene, it is a little bit technical.

This is not to say that that is a bad thing, because it isn't. There really aren't enough books out there that handle the BDSM lifestyle well and I think this series does a fair job of presenting the ins and outs decently.

I quite thoroughly adore Noah and enjoy seeing him learning more about himself as a sub and how Tobias is helping him along. And I know it's odd, but I also like Phan quite a bit (he's a little snot right now) and his relationship with Tobias, who didn't abandon Phan even after they broke things off. Their friendship is quite an interesting one and Phan's relationship with Noah, though it started out a bit rough is certainly entertaining. It will be fun to see what happens between these characters through-out the series. ( )
  smichellehos | Dec 30, 2013 |

Owen, Chrisprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Payne, Jodimain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,009,055 books! | Top bar: Always visible