Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Color Me Wed: Stress Relieving Wedding…

Color Me Wed: Stress Relieving Wedding Coloring Book: Adult Coloring Book,… (original 2016; edition 2016)

by LightBurst Media (Author)

Member:RobinCoxon
Title:Color Me Wed: Stress Relieving Wedding Coloring Book: Adult Coloring Book, Wedding Coloring Book, Bride to Be, Bridal Shower Gifts
Authors:LightBurst Media (Author)
Info:LightBurst Media (2016), 84 pages

Color Me Wed: Stress Relieving Wedding Coloring Book: Adult Coloring Book, Wedding Coloring Book, Bride to Be, Bridal Shower Gifts by LightBurst Media (2016)

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I think this book was beautifully drawn and of course after I colored it in beautifully colored. The drawings are fantastic and very much a relaxing coloring book if you are in the need of a wind down after a hard day. Having the ebook was super nice to be able to re-do pages if I didn't like the coloring but definitely worth it to purchase the book. ( )
  rayneofdarkness | Jun 27, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I like that I was able to get this as an e-book which meant I could print out as many copies as I wanted. Therefore, I did do a lot of trial and error picking colors. Besides just being a straight coloring book I was able to use many of these pages to make gift cards and invitations for a wedding of a friend. I found Color Me Wed inspired me to look at my colorings and how they could be used to make other creative items. This isn't my childhood coloring world anymore. Coloring pages from Color Me Wed was just the beginning of the artwork I was able create. ( )
  ZaBethMarsh | May 23, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received an ebook copy of this so had to print any pictures I wanted to colour in! If the book is printed on good quality paper it will be a lovely collection. It caught my attention as we had been preparing for my daughter's wedding and I thought it might be a good way for her to relax at a rather stressful time.
  CDVicarage | Feb 21, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
What a great idea! Coloring is a good way to 'meditate' (I recommend putting on some relaxing music in the background) or just unwind (in which case a podcast or book on tape is good auditory stimulation). And if you are involved in planning a wedding... you need this. The bride maybe not so much ^^ but I did print a copy for my sister, who just got married, and she thought it was very cool.

I got this off LibraryThing Early Reviewer so it was just a PDF I then printed, which worked out pretty well.

I bought this (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006P1ER8O/) cardstock paper to color on, and it works great with colored pencils. I recommend printing select pages to save paper and ink (you don't need the cover or back pages, for example). I then hole-punched the top corner and tied it with a ribbon, to make it easy to turn pages. (Also, a prettier gift that way.)

The artwork was good, not superb but pretty enough. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it! ( )
  Ignolopi | Sep 30, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received a free copy of this book, and though I was disappointed I received it as an ebook rather than a physical print book and therefore was not able to actually colour the pages, I was still impressed. So many of the designs included are beautiful work. My only complaint would be that, while there were definitely different ceremonial/cultural weddings represented, such as beautiful Hindu wedding drawings with incredible wedding mendhi henna designs, there were no same-sex wedding pages, which was a slight disappointment. However, the designs were definitely gorgeous. ( )
  minderz95 | Aug 21, 2016 |

Relax, Unwind, De-Stress, and Color In Your Dreams With These 34 Beautiful Wedding Detailed Illustrations.

Color Me Wed: Stress Relieving Wedding Coloring Book features 34 original wedding illustrations for you to color and enjoy! You will have fun and relax while coloring in bridal showers, wedding invitations, wedding dresses, dances, wedding receptions, cakes, rings, flowers and more! Color Me Wed is a perfect gift for anyone that loves weddings or for that special bride to be.

LightBurst Media is committed to bringing you fun and unique adult coloring books for you to relax and enjoy! We are quickly becoming an Amazon favorite adult coloring book brand and hope you enjoy our coloring books!

What you can expect from Color Me Wed: BEAUTIFUL hand-drawn wedding pages, no computer generated or stock images here!  Wedding dresses, cakes, rings, flowers, dances, and so much more  Images printed single sided  Detailed stress relieving designs perfect for Adults, Teens or makes a perfect wedding activity for kids!  A great gift for people that love weddings or perfect for a bridal gift or a perfect bachelorette party activity
Pick up your copy of Color Me Wed today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of the page for a fun way to relax and unwind!

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 13 May 2016 23:02:43 -0400)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

LightBurst Media's book Color Me Wed: Stress Relieving Wedding Coloring Book was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

LightBurst Media's book Color Me Wed: Stress Relieving Wedding Coloring Book was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

LightBurst Media is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,502,977 books! | Top bar: Always visible