Atlantic and Gulf Coasts by William H. Amos

I just spent a month at Great Harbour Cay, Bahamas - which is a beautiful place and reminded me of the Whitsunday beaches - and this guide was all I needed. It has everything you'll find at the beach - birds, buggies, shells, sea creatures, crabs, toads, frogs, plants. It has color plates and descriptions of range and habitat. The edition I used was from 1985. I don't know if there is a newer one. ( )
  ElectricKoolAid | Jan 5, 2013 |

Amos, William H.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
Amos, Steven H.main authorall editionsconfirmed

A comprehensive field guide, fully illustrated with color photographs, to the birds, plants, fishes, insects, seashore creatures, and other natural wonders of North America's eastern shores, from the St. Lawrence to the Gulf of Mexico.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:16 -0400)

Guide to birds, plants, seashore creatures, fishes, whales, etc. of N. America's eastern shores.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,386,767 books! | Top bar: Always visible