Haunted Castle by Leo Hartas

Haunted Castle

by Leo Hartas

152647,891 (5)None

This is a very cool picture puzzle book. It reminded me of the Choose Your Own Adventure series that I loved as a child. Lots of very detailed pictures to explore. ( )
  Tmyers526 | Jul 18, 2008 |
I bought this book about 10 years ago and it has fascinated me ever since . The illustrations are some of the best I've ever seen. ( )
  Rubbah | Feb 14, 2008 |

Readers are in for the fright of the night when they help Jodie and Johnny search for their Uncle Barnaby in the monster-filled halls of Grizzlemyst Castle. The reader chooses an optional path and gets drawn into an adventure where shrieking ghouls, brain-dead drudges, mutants, and torturers appear at every turn. Full color.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:45 -0400)

An adventure game that introduces the reader to the architecture and activities of a haunted castle.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,183,878 books! | Top bar: Always visible