The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3:…

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3: Squirrel, You Really Got Me Now (edition 2016)

by Ryan North (Author)

Member:Bookalook
Title:The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3: Squirrel, You Really Got Me Now
Authors:Ryan North (Author)
Info:Marvel (2016), 168 pages

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3: Squirrel, You Really Got Me Now by Ryan North (Author)

Time travel!?! Dr Doom?? These are the greatest! ( )
  mrklingon | Apr 22, 2019 |
EATING NUTS AND KICKING BUTTS WITH THE POWER OF FREINDSHIP! Seriously...Nancy and Doreen's friendship is the best. Squirrel Girl is really everything I could ever want in a comic. This one was more dense as the first two, IMO, and thus did not read as smoothly but I also felt like we got a LOT of development and I still enjoyed every minute and I'm really looking forward to vol. 4! ( )
  EliseLaForge | Nov 20, 2018 |
A fun volume about time travel is marred by a sad crossover with Howard the Duck. It makes me worry about how poorly Squirrel Girl is going to be handled as she starts appearing in other titles in the Marvel Universe. I suppose I could ignore that as long as other creators are kept out of her core book. Here's my vote for no more crossovers in Squirrel Girl. ( )
  villemezbrown | Jul 28, 2018 |
Another terrific volume of Squirrel Girl sees our hero thrown back in time to the 1960s with several other Computer Science majors that she has no memory of meeting in class. Of course, Doreen adapts her fashion to fit in seamlessly in the 1960s as she works to resolve the conundrum. There's also a crossover story with Howard the Duck in which Doreen and Howard are captured as part of a menagerie for a villain's "most dangerous game" fantasy. As someone who only knows Howard the Duck from the atrocious 1980s movie, I was quite impressed by this story. ( )
  Othemts | May 30, 2018 |
Squirrel Girl keeps getting better and better. I read these slowly because I like to take them all in, but Squirrel Girl is invading my daily thoughts. In a good way. ( )
  howifeelaboutbooks | Jan 9, 2018 |

North, RyanAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Henderson, EricaIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Quinones, JoeIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Zdarsky, ChipAuthorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Henderson, EricaCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0785196269, Paperback)

New series, New Avenger! With her unique combination of wit, empathy and squirrel powers, computer science student Doreen Green - aka the unbeatable Squirrel Girl - is all that stands between the Earth and total destruction. Well, Doreen plus her friends Tippy-Toe (a squirrel) and Nancy (a regular human with no powers). So, mainly Squirrel Girl. Then what hope does the Earth have if she gets hurled back in time to the 1960s and erased from history? At least Nancy will never forget her friend, but what invincible armored Avenger can she call on to help, through the magic of social media? Decades apart, can they avert doom, or will everything go wrong forever? Howard the Duck hopes not...he has an appointment for a crossover!

COLLECTING: THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL 1-5, HOWARD THE DUCK 5

(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 28 May 2016 02:08:53 -0400)

"With her unique combination of wit, empathy and squirrel powers, computer science student Doreen Green--aka the unbeatable Squirrel Girl --is all that stands between the Earth and total destruction. Well, Doreen plus her friends Tippy-Toe (a squirrel) and Nancy (a regular human with no powers). So, mainly Squirrel Girl. Then what hope does the Earth have if she gets hurled back in time to the 1960s and erased from history? At least Nancy will never forget her friend, but what invincible armored Avenger can she call on to help, through the magic of social media? Decades apart, can they avert doom, or will everything go wrong forever? Howard the Duck hopes not--he has an appointment for a crossover"--Provided by publisher.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,732,969 books! | Top bar: Always visible