Mighty Thor Vol. 1: Thunder in her veins by…

Mighty Thor Vol. 1: Thunder in her veins (edition 2017)

by Jason Aaron (Author), Russel Duterman (Illustrator), Matthew Wilson (Color), Joe Sabino (Letterer)

Member:donutage
Title:Mighty Thor Vol. 1: Thunder in her veins
Authors:Jason Aaron (Author)
Other authors:Russel Duterman (Illustrator), Matthew Wilson (Color), Joe Sabino (Letterer)
Info:Marvel (2017), 136 pages
Collections:Moorestown
Rating:***
Tags:comics, superhero, 21c, Marvel

The Mighty Thor Volume 1: Thunder In Her Veins by Jason Aaron

I also would like punching Odin in the face if I were Jane Foster. ( )
  jeninmotion | Sep 24, 2018 |
I like the art, some of the dialogue ("Today my hammer comes for your face!") and some of the moments (hello, Lokis), but I just cannot care about a war between elves and giants and gods. All the scenes with a congress of worlds seated in little floating chairs trying to deal with the situation just brings back shudders from Star Wars Episode One. Brrr. Who'd invoke that on purpose? ( )
  villemezbrown | Jul 28, 2018 |
This was so much more wonderful than the first series! I loved the first series :) I'm very impressed with what's going on here, all the different threads in the Web that's being woven here, and I can't wait to see where it all leads. Also, Loki legit just saved Asgard and no one can convince me otherwise :P ( )
  fogisbeautiful | Feb 13, 2018 |
We love Charlie Brown because no matter how many times Lucy pulls away the football, he never kicks her heads in. That redeeming quality of trust is visibly, blatantly absent from the new incarnation of Thor, resulting in a small and petty character. ( )
  bensdad00 | Jan 10, 2017 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 078519522X, Hardcover)

COLLECTING: MIGHTY THOR 1-5

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 27 May 2016 00:17:40 -0400)

"When Dr. Jane Foster lifts the mystic hammer Mjolnir, she is transformed into the Goddess of Thunder, the Mighty Thor! Her enemies are many, as Asgard descends further into chaos and unrest threatens to spread throughout the Ten Realms. Yet her greatest battle is against a far more personal foe: the cancer that is killing her mortal form. When Loki steps back into Thor's life, will it ease her troubles or only add to her pain? It's time to find out whether the next chapter in the twisting tale of the Trickster will be one of good or evil! There's no such question about Malekith, though, as he and his Dark Council continue to fan the flames of a looming War of Realms! Jason Aaron continues his startling saga of the mighty Thor!"--Amazon.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,023,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible