A Bewitching Christmas (Under Realm…

A Bewitching Christmas (Under Realm Assassins, #1 )

by Amanda J. Greene

322,001,085 (4)None
Recently added bySTACYatUFI, dlynch

A BEWITCHING CHRISTMAS was short, but had plenty to keep me occupied as I read. Analette and Cole meet in a bar and decide to go home together. Neither character is looking for long term when they decide to spend one night together, but they have an instant connection and sleeping together only cements that. Things get pretty hot, so be ready for the steam. I really enjoyed learning a little bit about their backgrounds and the conflict of the book was well executed for such a small time frame. There were some neat surprised and Grandma was by far my favorite.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that A BEWITCHING CHRISTMAS isn't the end of Analette and Cole's story. I want to know where their relationship goes and how they will fit into each others lives.

* This book was provided free of charge from the author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  STACYatUFI | Dec 10, 2015 |
A Bewitching Christmas (Under Realm Assassins, #1) by Amanda J. Greene
4 of 5 Stars

Witch, Analette Dyson, brings her werewolf fiancé home with her for the holidays. Before she even has a chance to introduce him to her family, she finds the jerk in bed with another woman. She flees the hotel winding up at a local bar to drown her sorrows.

Vampire, Cole McRae, is a member of the Under Realm Assassins. He is on assignment in the witch territory of Maine to eliminate a Magic Thief. While at a tavern, he meets a beautiful woman who he is determined to have before the end of the night. Little did they know their lives were intertwined.

A Bewitching Christmas is an enjoyable quick read. It has steamy sex scenes and an interesting plot. The characters are multidimensional and likeable. Except the ex-fiancé of course – him, I don’t like. Amanda J. Greene packs a lot in this 75 page novella. This is a great start to the Under Realm Assassins Series and would make a great gift for any paranormal romance lover – even if it’s a gift to yourself.

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Dec 19, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,088,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible