Dead by Morning (Rituals of the Night)…

Dead by Morning (Rituals of the Night) (Volume 1)

by Kayla Krantz

124768,668 (5)None

I was gifted a copy of this.
Wow I never saw any of this coming.i couldn't put it Down. It will keep you wanting to find out what happens ( )
  DeniseWoodruffPA | Jun 7, 2018 |
Jo This book is a page turner for sure. There was a bit of fantasy to the book of which I am not usually a fan, but the writing was just incredible. The author led up to the dream sequence so eloquently that it seemed that this could really happen. I didn't like Luna's father and the way he treated her. He was so gullible to fall for Chance and his tales about Luna. Mother was pretty useless too. The way Chance groomed Luna to be his slave was disturbing. Wonderful story and I can't wait for the next installment in this series. ( )
  jothebookgirl | Jan 3, 2017 |
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
http://www.BookCrossing.com/journal/14068892 ( )
  Kayla.Krantz | Jun 18, 2016 |
Dead by Morning is an excellent YA horror novel, the first in the Rituals of the Night series. I can't wait for the next one to come out.
Luna is smart and a bit of a geek and outsider at her high school. Her best (and only) friend is Violet who has a crush on Chance, the charming golden boy of the school. However, Chance only has eyes for Luna, maybe because she is so vehemently uninterested in him. Chance schemes and uses Luna's father, David, to wiggle his way into her life, ingratiating himself so that Luna must date him and go to the next dance. Chance also gets the popular girls in school to help Luna with a dress and to befriend her.
However, Chance is more than just a pretty face. Several girls in the school are missing and Chance has used his Ted Bundy-like appeal to cover his involvement. Then Chance starts to invade Luna's dreams.
There are a lot of twists in this story which kept me reading and not wanting to put the book down. If you like Steven King's Carrie and books of that time, you'll enjoy reading Dead by Morning. ( )
  N.W.Moors | Jun 6, 2016 |

Kayla Krantz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,544,130 books! | Top bar: Always visible