Angel's Curse (Angel Series Book 2) by…

Angel's Curse (Angel Series Book 2)

by Melanie Tomlin

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byBookHuntressWorld

No tags.

This stunning novel packed with bloody action and full of unexpected scenes will just take you on an emotional roller coaster ride. Angel’s Curse is a second installment on the Angel Series written by Melanie Tomlin. The expectation I had for this sequel is too high and somehow, it didn’t disappoint me.

Which of them were truly the monsters? I thought. Those that had no choice – labelled monsters because of what they had become – or those that did not resemble monsters in the slightest, but were just as cruel? – Melanie Tomlin, Angel’s Curse

Angel’s Curse was all about Helena’s taking revenge for the death of someone she loves. As she seeks help from everyone she can ask for, she will discover things that she never thought would be so different from what she know when she was still a human.

I am really so happy when the author granted my request to have a copy of this second book for free! I really enjoyed this one especially this is not just about vampires or such creatures but this also tells us what really happened to Satan and the other Angels. This is like a retelling of the Bible stories with an additional twist so you’ll enjoyed reading it.

The rush in my blood was as fast as the action that had just happened. I cannot still forget how cool Helena is and how she really kicked those stuns! When something bad happened to Danny, all I wanted to do is to scream, to curse, and/or to shout some hurtful words just to get rid of this pain that escaped out of my heart. This is so heartbreaking! It is devastatingly painful!

“Death has found you and it hungers for your soul.” Melanie Tomlin, Angel’s Curse

It made me cry and cry until I stopped for reading it for a while so I can breathe. Whenever I continue reading it, my tears would just fall on my cheeks because I can still feel the pain. It is liked my heart was ripped out of my body and it was crushed into ashes. That’s how good the narration of this book is. Even if you don’t want to, you’ll get attached to the characters as if you are them.

I loved how playful yet bad-ass looking is Helena here. She really makes me want to cheer her every time she fights. I can also feel how painful it is for her to lose someone she really loved and how enrage she is to have some revenge.

Melanie Tomlin really did a good job! She created a book that I’ve wanted to read, a new and unique novel that will make you so emotional and will touch your heart. I am now excited to read the third book that I got from the publisher via NetGalley.

Disclaimer: I received a reader copy from the author. ( )
  BookHuntressWorld | Jun 17, 2016 |

Melanie Tomlin is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,026,682 books! | Top bar: Always visible