Frail Human Heart by Zoe Marriott

Frail Human Heart

by Zoe Marriott

121768,668 (4)None

I am quite a fan of Zoe Marriott and I should have trusted that the end of the series would be satisfying. It was well done and the characters played a blinder and I was at the edge of my virtual seat (most of the reading was in bed) throughout.

Mio has managed to win a battle, at a terrible cost and now she has to try to keep with the war. She realises that she will have to make more hard choices and that if she wants to win and keep the world safe she will have to fight and that fight will not be easy in any way.

I was invested in the characters and the situations and the relationships felt right, yes, things were finished up a bit neatly and somewhat less nastily than if it was an adult novel but it was a good read all the same. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Sep 15, 2017 |

Mio has succeeded in banishing the Goddess of Death's plague-spreading monsters - by making the most terrible sacrifice. With Mio's love Shinobu lost, and hell literally breaking loose in London, the only things standing between the human world and an apocalypse are Mio and her sword.… (more)

Zoë Marriott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,424,454 books! | Top bar: Always visible