Moristoun by Kevin McAllion

Moristoun

by Kevin McAllion

322,001,085 (5)None

No tags.

I thought it was fabulous but I'm a bit biased ( )
  kevinmcallion | Jul 19, 2016 |
One of the best book's I have read in the last few years. The originality and the genius of the plot is one to behold. Wayward Pines meets Its My Wonderful Life , an absolute classic.

When the main character is on the verge of committing suicide he is whisked away to the mysterious island of Moristoun to be given time to think about his decison and the chance to return to his old life with the possibility of a better future. The characters the author has created who reside on the island are first class and have their own story to tell, they are governed by the council and must obey the laws that are laid down in the book. The deep human emotions that are protrayed allow the reader to really make a connection with each and every one of them.

An excellent read with brilliant characters and an absorbing tale of peoples misfortunes and it would be nice to think that such a place existed where we were are all given a second chance to return to the mortal coil before we have to move one. This author is definitely on my reading list. ( )
  beckvalleybooks | Jun 9, 2016 |
To my special girls Thanyalak and Jennifer, everything I do in life is for you
Buchan prided himself on giving clients his full attention but it was hard not to let his mind wander as Hogg babbled away while fidgeting in his seat.

Kevin McAllion is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,430,976 books! | Top bar: Always visible