Dakota Storm by Roseanne Bennett

by Roseanne Bennett

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byRevaKay

No tags.

Bring on the "Dakota Storm"
This is a book of healing and love WITH a ton of adventure and mystery! I am happy to say I have read Roseanne Bennett's previous trilogy so I was familiar with the character, Storm. Not that you have to be to enjoy this great read. And there are cowboys, puppies and men of mystery along with some wonderful women to peak your interest. My husband is from North Dakota but regardless you will enjoy Dakota Storm!!
In closing this was a very enjoyable book to read over a few rainy afternoons but also brought to the forefront two dangers to our communities: Domestic violence and hydro fracking.
Thank you Roseanne Bennett for your writings and the brave inclusion of some ugly problems. ( )
  RevaKay | Jun 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,398,590 books! | Top bar: Always visible