A Daily Invitation to Friendship with God:…

A Daily Invitation to Friendship with God: Dreaming With God to Transform…

by Bill Johnson

I enjoyed this book as a daily devotional. The quotes throughout are wonderful, profound thoughts. They give you something to really sink your teeth into when starting your day. You could definitely use this book as a gift for someone looking for a thought provoking devotional and have a deep journey with God. I also liked that it has 365 writings/ day's but you are able to start anywhere and not miss anything.
I recieved this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. ( )
  soccermom15 | Jul 22, 2016 |
Friendship With God by Bill Johnson is an inspiring daily devotional that, as the title suggests, is a daily invitation to deepen one's relationship with God...to learn how to dream His dreams...to see the fruit of answered prayers--fulfilled dreams. Sectioned into ten parts with titles such as The Creative Edge, The Language of the Spirit, The Practical Side of Things, and Redesigning Our World, the author uses quotes, personal reflections and thoughts to convey an encouraging thought each day. A nugget of truth to meditate on throughout the day, to draw one closer to the One who desires to dream with his beloved children. Each of the 365 writings may be quick to read but will encourage the reader to look deeper at his relationship with the Creator and begin to use the ideas to transform our world. The book can easily be used by an individual or even for a family devotional time. It would be a thoughtful gift for believers at any point in their walk with God.
I received a copy of this book through The Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  Anne_Rightler | Jun 20, 2016 |
I am enjoying reading this book as a daily devotion to start my day. There are many nuggets of thoughts and scriptures thought the book that really make me think. It is written in a way that is easy to comprehend and always has something I need for the day. I love the different topics like growing closer to God, His purpose for you and encouragement that helps you to continue your journey with Him.

There were a couple of things that really stood out to me . "To obey only when we see that there will be a favorable outcome is not obedience." We should always strive to obey His commandments and be willing to follow Him. It may be hard at times, but I know that He is always there. "Our assignment is to live as though nothing were impossible." As we go through our daily lives we need to have an attitude that we can do things that seem impossible. We have God right there watching over us, encouraging us and holding us up as we go through trials. I liked how the author gave us scriptures to meditate on and his thoughts on many subjects. This would be a great tool for anyone who wants to dig deeper in his Word and share with others as a devotional that makes you think, explore and find revelation in His word.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. ( )
  Harley0326 | Jun 9, 2016 |

Your Daily Access to Heaven’s Wisdom, Creativity, Purpose, and Power

When people are in love they dream together. The same is true for your relationship with God. He wants to share the secrets of His heart—His thoughts, plans and purposes—with you. The Maker of Heaven and Earth wants to dream with you!

Pastor Bill Johnson shares transformational quotes and profound thoughts that will fuel your day with a greater sense of purpose,vision, and destiny. Take five minutes each day to create a sacred  space for you to dream with God, and receive encouragement on how you can bring the love, power, and creativity of Heaven to Earth.

***Material adapted from Dreaming with God

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 09 Jun 2016 23:01:44 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,408,188 books! | Top bar: Always visible