Isabelle of the Moon & Stars by S. A. Jones

Isabelle of the Moon & Stars

by S. A. Jones

312,001,085 (2.5)None
Recently added byoldblack

Meh. I liked this book at the start, and it was OK up to the point that the protagonist goes from Perth to Prague. The point of the Prague visit was really unclear to me. I presume the author wanted to go there herself, so she decided to weave a Prague visit into the story? Sure, it's about mental illness, so we can expect the unpredictable, but to me the Prague part just didn't tie well enough with the Perth part. I will now cross Ms Jones off my reading list, having read both of her novels and finding them both somewhat underwhelming. ( )
  oldblack | Jun 19, 2016 |

Ever since the incident two years ago, Isabelle has been stuck in a dead-end job and has struggled to find her feet. It takes all of her determination to ward off The Black Place that always threatens to devour her. Her best friend Evan is her safe place.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,497,736 books! | Top bar: Always visible