Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2006: Regulation (Wiley CPA Examination Review:…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471726826, Paperback)Most Widely Used CPA Examination Review Products Worldwide
Completely revised for the new computerized CPA exam-all the information you need to master!
* The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam-proven for over thirty years
* Timely, up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam. Contains all current AICPA content requirements in regulation
* Unique modular format-helps you zero in on areas that need work, organize your study program, and concentrate your efforts
* Comprehensive questions-over 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes. Covers the new simulation-style problems. Includes over 90 simulations
* Complete sample exam in regulation
* Guidelines, pointers, and tips-show you how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
Wiley CPA Examination Review 2006 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.
Other titles in the WILEY CPA EXAMINATION REVIEW 2006 FOUR-VOLUME SET:
* Business Environment and Concepts
* Financial Accounting and Reporting
* Auditing and Attestation
See inside for the entire array of Wiley CPA Examination Review Products!
"I owe you and your staff a big thanks for putting out such a great product at an affordable price. I didn't have the resources to attend any of the review classes . . . but your study review books, software, and the focus notes were more than enough."
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:13:13 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.