Saven Disclosure (Volume 2) by Siobhan Davis

Saven Disclosure (Volume 2)

by Siobhan Davis

Series: Saven (2)

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byShadowdog513, MynTop

I'm a member of Siobhan Davis' ARC team and was given a copy of this to read prior to it's release date.

If there were more than 5 stars to give, I would give them. This series and this world and these characters have drawn me in since the very first page of the first book. Moving on to book two was no exception, it was very easy to jump right back into the story and the drama that was unfolding. Learning a little bit more about the alien races in this book, we follow drama from planet to planet and see some of what's behind the motives and agendas of different parties. There are more people to befriend and more people to distrust and plenty of action and adventure to keep you on the edge of your seat and just itching to get back to the book when you're forced to put it down. It was very hard for me to pry myself away at all! We are left with a cliffhanger, so that's my warning to you...but the author does go so far as to leave a little explanation as to why she chose to do that to us...and I think it will be worth it when we get the next book. Having read just about everything by this author, I can say that you will never be disappointed in a Davis book. She knows how to create worlds and characters that keep you coming back for more. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,283,460 books! | Top bar: Always visible