Hidden Thrones by Russ Scalzo

Hidden Thrones

by Russ Scalzo

411,664,912 (3)None
Recently added byscrow72, JenniferRobb

This book reminds me of early works by Frank Peretti. Our hero is Jack Bennett--a blogger and sometimes consultant who has special insight into the spiritual realm. When he consults it is usually with Frank who heads the paranormal unit. Emily serves as Jack's love interest, but at the end of this book we discover that she has secrets of her own.

Through their work, Frank becomes convinced that both angels and demons exist and that they are engaged in spiritual warfare that we cannot see. This convinces Frank to become a Christian.

Despite this entry showing editing, several misuses of apostrophes were still found--most notably in trying to pluralize the family name of the owners of the house that features prominently at the beginning. Correct would be Oslows or Oslowes. Oslow's shows that Oslow owned the house. Plural possessive would be Oslows' or Oslows's (add the e if you prefer an es plural to an add s plural for this name.)

Also note that very little is resolved at the end of the book and that might leave some readers feeling "cheated" into having to get the second book (or subsequent books) to find out what happens. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jun 22, 2016 |
I am blessed to have three beautiful daughters and an incredible loving wife who k nows the power of prayer and a kid brother in whom I share many awesome memories. But none of this would have been possible without Helen and Russell my amazing mother and father. I dedicate this book to them. They now look upon the Lord they loved and followed all their lives and share in the rewards of a life filled with faith. Thank you Jesus for all you have done and continue to do in our lives.
The car slowly navigated up the long, twisting, stone driveway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,779,514 books! | Top bar: Always visible