Seducing Jordan (Second Chances #1) by…

Seducing Jordan (Second Chances #1)

by Andrea Dalling

821,035,133 (3)None

I really wanted to like this book but I just couldn´t. It felt very juvenile (yes I know they where only 18) and reading about kids and sex just felt wrong. Had they been a few years older mayby it would have been different. And the ending... I had to go back and check if I missed anything, it ended so abruptly that I didn´t realize it was the end of the book and it just left me thinking "what the..." ( )
  Malin-Johanna | Oct 13, 2014 |
Slow sweet young love. Confusion at its best. Bi, bi-curious, or gay. A weekend with his best friend to find out. ( )
  stacey68 | Oct 12, 2014 |

Princeton-bound Jordan Callahan is done with pining over his straight best friend Rick. He can’t wait for college so he can find a man to drive away his pointless crush. Alone on a camping trip just weeks before the semester starts, Rick confesses he’s been fantasizing about Jordan. With his secret wish within his grasp, Jordan is torn between lust and good judgment. Sex will change their relationship forever, and giving in could cost him his oldest friend.

Rick Ferguson can’t escape his obsession. To get Jordan out of his system, he plans a weekend away together without revealing that the mountain cabin has only one bed. Curiosity gives way to deeper feelings, forcing Rick to choose between his best friend and his own identity. Seducing Jordan could be the biggest mistake of his life.

Warning! This m/m gay erotic romance novella is intended for an adult audience. It contains scenes of groping, fumbling, wet kisses, angst, shirtless volleyball, sex toys, and two-man showers.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Andrea Dalling's book Seducing Jordan was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Andrea Dalling is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,929,560 books! | Top bar: Always visible