Silent Night (Book of Dreams #2) by…

Silent Night (Book of Dreams #2)

by Bridgette O'Hare

411,664,912 (4)None
Recently added byShadowdog513, naturalbri

What I Thought:

As the second book in the series, I felt this one picked up perfectly where the last left off. We are still amidst a budding friendship and trying to sort out where exactly this book fits in and why it is wreaking havoc on Halle's life.

If you thought the adventure took your for a whirlwind, in the first book, be prepared for even more this time round! As the two main characters start to get closer, life starts to get even crazier, plus we have the pressure of time on our backs.

Again, O'Hare has written superbly, giving the characters life, depth, personality and the strength to get through the challenges they have been given, or die trying.

I found the plot was just as brilliant as the first book, as it kept up, but still made enough time for the details and a little romance.

Overall, this book and the series as a whole are brilliant. I have very much enjoyed reading them, and cannot wait until the next book is out! ( )
  naturalbri | Jan 28, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,198,771 books! | Top bar: Always visible