Grumbles by Sondra Faye

Grumbles

by Sondra Faye

121768,668NoneNone

Grumbles is a very sweet book for children. I'm glad Grumbles stands up for herself and decides to be - despite what the 99 classmates may think - exactly what she wants to be ... HAPPY. I've always wanted to be that too and there are many that will tell you either you cannot be that or it's not actually a "thing to be." Well, it is!

Also reminds me of church school when we used to talk about the "warm fuzzies" and the "cold pricklies" - a way to help children understand emotions and growing up by putting a name to that feeling.

Thank you, [a:Sondra Faye|6526548|Sondra Faye|https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/authors/1467469996p2/6526548.jpg], I appreciate the opportunity to read your book very much and will pass it on to a lucky child!
1 vote vickiayala | Sep 22, 2016 |

Grumbles is a little Nid that goes on her first day to school and has to answer the question of what she wants to be when she grows up. First Time Reader Book.

Sondra Faye is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,505,762 books! | Top bar: Always visible