The Scale (Martha's Way, #1) by Mika Jolie

The Scale (Martha's Way, #1)

by Mika Jolie

411,664,912 (5)None
Recently added byscrow72, Cara_Ross

WOW! such a beautiful book!

This is the story of Minka, a women who has self image issues (I totally relate), but tries her best to be the women that she thinks everyone wants her to be, but erects a wall between her and her family so she can protect herself from their disappointment in her (again, totally relate-able), is trying to get through her sisters wedding successfully. Jason, the devastatingly handsome best man has issues of his own. After traumatic family issues, Jason vows never to fall in love, but he is very attracted to Minka...is this just a 2 week hook-up or something more?

I truly fell in love with this book for the first chapter. I related to Minka's self image issues, I loved that Jason didn't see her weight but saw her. I really became very sucked into to this book and my husband did find me yelling at the book "NO! NO! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! aaaggghhhhhhh" ermmm I guess to say that I was addicted was understatement I guess ;-)

This book is totally relate-able, utterly divine to read, well written and thankfully was not a cliffhanger! I give The Scale a solid 9 out of 10! ( )
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,973,746 books! | Top bar: Always visible