Bear Necessities by Selena Kitt

Bear Necessities

by Selena Kitt

101880,191 (1)None

So, the blurb for this says it’s a post-apocalyptic shifter romance. I open it up and it says 1502 Scotland. Um…okay? I start reading and it’s some clichéd arranged marriage between an English beauty/tomboy and an asshat Scottish laird who just wants a doll to show off. So not what the blurb says. After reading about 3%, I look at the Table of Contents and see the actual book, Bear Necessities, is at the back of the book. Seriously?

No. Just, no. If this is a mistake then it should have been fixed. If it’s not then this is the biggest piece of bullshit asshattery and douchebaggery I’ve seen in a long time. I’m guessing here, but since the book is in Kindle Unlimited and available for the Kindle Lending Library, you’re going to make people flip through the book so you get paid more for it. A bonus story is fine, but the story advertised should be the first fucking story in it. I wasted my February KLL pick on this slimy piece of shit tactic. I will never, ever pick up another book by this author. Ever. And I don’t give a filthy rat’s ass that I rated this book without reading the ACTUAL story that’s advertised. What I read of the first story is third rate crap anyway, so my hopes are not high that the quality of the ACTUAL story is any good. And I'm NOT $cha-chinging$ the author by flipping pages until I get to the ADVERTISED story. You know, the one I actually wanted to read. Fuckyouverymuch. ( )
  AVoraciousReader | Mar 24, 2016 |

Selena Kitt is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,620,832 books! | Top bar: Always visible