Claimed (True Alpha, #6) by Alisa Woods

Claimed (True Alpha, #6)

by Alisa Woods

811,035,133 (5)None

The Sparks pack has rescued Mia from the dark wolves but at what cost; the concluding book in the True Alpha Series.

Mia is finally free from the dark wolves but feels uncertain of her future. She doesn’t think Lucas wants her. Lucas finally accepts that he wants Mia, but now he thinks he waited too long to claim her, and she moved on; oh the confusion. The suspense and timing in this book are phenomenal.

I enjoyed the tiger shifters. They were great guys, willing to help rescue Mia and give the Sparks pack medical help. Cade’s flirting personality was entertaining.

I’m not sure how I felt about Colin. You can’t blame him for wanting Mia but his pursuit of her annoyed me. I would like to hear more about him in a future book.

I adored seeing Lucas’s personality evolve back into the man he was before his mate’s death.

I fell in love with all the characters. This is one of those series that I was really sad ended. I loved True Alpha. I was very happy to find out that Alisa Woods will be writing Jak’s story in the Dark Alpha Series, expected to release in January 2015.

Complimentary copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Oct 21, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,654,799 books! | Top bar: Always visible