Crossing the Line (Without a Trace, #0) by…

Crossing the Line (Without a Trace, #0)

by Ally Bishop

611,268,033 (4)None

Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

I read this one before I read [b: Inside the Lines|24519512|Inside the Lines|Ally Bishop|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1425448734s/24519512.jpg|44118883] and I'm glad I did. This book is great at introducing all the important characters for the next few books while setting the tone for the rest of the story.

I was really hesitant to start Crossing the Line simply because the synopsis hints at a very fast, pretty much love-at-first-sight type of situation--basically my least favourite romantic trope ever. However, once I started reading, it didn't really feel like that to me (much to my relief).

Sure, the romance happens fast but I definitely saw the connection these two had. It made sense to me that they would be drawn together and so it didn't really bother me that they were falling fast. It also helped that Ella recognized the situation and acted accordingly.

Overall, I really found their story to be very addicting to read and that really surprised me given my preconceived expectations going into it.

Full Review:http://wp.me/p3txrs-19d
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,296,972 books! | Top bar: Always visible