The Rise of Peter Troy: The Decayed Ones by…

The Rise of Peter Troy: The Decayed Ones

by Najla Qamber

511,436,638 (4)None
Recently added byscrow72, CindySnS

The Rise of Peter Troy is a serial and each episode ends with cliff-hanger endings…The next book(episode) picks up exactly where the last one left off. As each book is really just the same continuing story I'm only going to write 1 review for the first 4 books.

Peter Troy, the main protagonist, is sitting at home wondering where his life went wrong having recently lost both his job and his girlfriend. He is also an avid zombie fan. Who knew that on this particular morning when he woke up that all of the information he'd learned from said movies would come into play. After getting over the shock of seeing what's going on outside his door he pulls up his big boy pants and grabs his meat cleaver and decides this is what he was made for – fighting the zombie apocalypse.

Along the way he teams up with some more survivors and together they set out to figure out what caused the apocalypse and to then in turn to try and prevent anymore people from getting infected.

I have to say I laughed pretty hard when it was revealed what was causing people to turn. Its defiantly not something that's been used before but yet “the reason” is something I have always thought was evil.. What is it? – HA you need to read to find out... There are currently only 4 parts out so far with more to come. Looking forward to the showdown..

Plenty of gore through out each episode but it goes along with the story so I wouldn't expect anything less. Even though things move pretty quick your instantly enamored with the rag tag crew making there way through hordes of infected from the south to the east coast.

(on a side note … I have to say I found this author/series through M.A. Hollstein (Michelle Ann Hollstein) whose own apocalypse book Fatal Reaction: The Beginning I had recently read and loved. ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,926,985 books! | Top bar: Always visible