Fighter by Elsa Jade
521,436,638 (3.5)None
Recently added byscrow72, fromjesstoyou

"3.5 out of 5 stars, Mal (Malachi) has been a lone wolf for a very long time. Currently he is on a mission to find out who the middleman is that is kidnapping beaten shifters away from an underground fighting ring and into their enemies’ hands. The only way to find out more is to get into the ring himself just to get caught. Though, for his friends he’s willing to find out just so everyone will be safe. Yet, on the way fate steps in to throw a wrench (of the female persuasion with her infant son) in his plans … will he be able to protect them all before it’s too late?

First off, I’ll admit, this is the first time I’ve read a novel by Ms. Jade, let alone either of the two series’ this novel is attached too. Therefore while some of the inside jokes I might have missed or might have not known the significance of some situations with sub-characters in this novel, when it came to Mal & Sofia I wasn’t lost at all. A good stand-alone. Nevertheless..."

Read more of my review and TWO TEASERS here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2016/04/made-grade-wolves-of-angels-re... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Aug 16, 2016 |

fromjesstoyou | Apr 13, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,675,376 books! | Top bar: Always visible