Moon Borne by Rachael Slate

Moon Borne

by Rachael Slate

Other authors: Kelley Heckart (Editor)

Series: Halcyon Romance (1)

811,035,133 (4.5)None

I won an e-book copy of this book from The Romance Reviews Mega Anniversary & Valentines Party and the following is my honest opinion.

Having watched the Hercules – The Legendary Journeys starring Kevin Sorbo television series I had imagines of that program played in my mind as I read this book. Naturally the program didn’t contain any of the well written hot, steamy sex scenes this book contains, nor did the passion although there hit the same level.

Having an Amazon woman, Kyme, while she’s still mortal, being the female protagonist in the story and Arsenius, a godlike alpha male made for an entertaining love-hate relationship between the two especially when the Gods get involved with it with a plan of their own.

I truly enjoyed how the author took would might have been an interesting modern day romance added in mythology with a touch of fantasy to give her readers a story of a hot alpha male and an adept Amazon woman who had the ability of giving him a real challenge in the game of love. Who’s going be the winner, or will it end in a tie, I’m not saying; read the book to find out. Which is why I’m given 5 STARS to this book. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Feb 28, 2016 |

Slate, RachaelAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Heckart, KelleyEditorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,918,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible