First Glance

First Glance

411,664,912 (4)None
Recently added byscrow72, Pam50627

Conflicted by Abbie St. Claire

This is the first book I've read by Abbie St. Claire & I will definitely be reading more. I loved it! Ian Briggs is a widower with a young son. His wife died in a car accident when Oliver, his son, was a few months old. After getting an offer from an old medical school classmate, Ian relocated from Seattle to Dallas.

Chelsie Peterson is a divorcee with a young son, Ty. Chelsie's ex-husband tried to convince her that she was the reason he cheated & he managed to badly dent her self confidence. She lives two houses down from Ian. They meet & the chemistry is instant & hot. Can Chelsie realize that a man can be interested? Can she regain her self confidence? Will Ian allow himself to be happy & will Oliver let him? Can Chelsie deal with Ian's light interest in BDSM?

I really enjoyed Abbie's writing style. The characters were well developed & relatable. The plot line had twists that aren't expected & keep you interested. The sex scenes were hot & steamy but not in poor taste. I will be reading more from Abbie!

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Pam50627 | Sep 14, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,768,259 books! | Top bar: Always visible